I really didn’t think I was going to do well since my goals haven’t been on the forefront of my mind this month, but surprisingly, I did okay. Here’s the update!
A Better Relationship with God
- Take time each morning and night to spend with God. – Still going strong with this. Sometimes it’s just a brief thought, sometimes it is a page or two long. Much like the ebb and flow of my relationship with God, always there in some degree.
Honoring My Husband
- Have prayer times specifically directed about my husband– Taking off the strict requirements actually allowed me to spend some time this month in prayer for Michael. There have been some God-moving opportunities for him at work, and I am so proud of him and what God is doing through him
Living A Healthier Life
- Live a more active life – I have actually started a new morning routine of working out that doesn’t rely on workout videos. Since I’ve been doing yoga for so long now, I know what kind of routine I need based on how I feel each morning. I still like to do the videos on YouTube (and there are a few I want to do when I have more time), but those videos even inspired me to branch out on my own, working at my own sun salutations and balancing poses for the day.
Get My House in Order
- Work on projects set aside in the kitchen, library, and master bedroom – The kitchen is actually half way done (thanks to my awesome husband, but this has been a project on hold for couple years, and we just decided to do it this month). As soon as we complete the last part, expect pictures!
Being Involved in my Community
- Volunteer with the SPCA– I had my first foster this month and it was awesome. Check out Lessons from a Fearful Puppy for more.
Developing Personal Time
- Schedule a pamper/relaxation time each month– I just barely got this one done. I went out on Sunday (yesterday) and got a much needed manicure. I’m hoping that in the month of June I will schedule something in the middle of the month.
Well, on to June we go! How was your May?8:0098