I can’t believe August is already over. I know I’m a day late on this update, but that is because September is going to be cah-razy! Anyway, here is the update.
A Better Relationship with God
- Take time each morning and night to spend with God. – I was better at this in the morning than I was at night. My days were just so busy that I conked out as soon as the day ended.
- Have prayer times specifically directed about Michael – Michael had a job transition this month which has been so good for our family. Lots of gratitude prayers went up this month.
Living A Healthier Life
- Live a more active life – Didn’t get to do yoga as much as I wanted to, but Michael and I started walking three times a week in the morning. It has been great!
Get The House in Order
- Work on projects set aside in the kitchen, library, and master bedroom – Finished the kitchen project! Post coming this Friday.
Being Involved in the Community
- Volunteer with the SPCA– I have now fostered five dogs. I will have some travel this next month that will make me unable to foster, however, we walk in the Alzheimer’s Walk at the end of September, so my focus will be on that.
Developing Personal Time
- Schedule a pamper/relaxation time each month– I got my hair cut, which I realize isn’t really a pamper for some people, but I haven’t had it cut for a year and a half. It felt amazing!
I’m so excited for September. I really love the autumn season. The pumpkin flavors are already out and now the weather just needs to get cooler!