November was a hard month for me, which I have written about a couple times this month. So I gave myself a lot of space this month to just focus on getting through the rough parts. Here’s where I ended up on the goals!
A Better Relationship with God
- Take time each morning and night to spend with God. – Journaling was short and sweet this month. I spent the evenings just writing my high and low of the day, as well as gratitude moments and prayer requests. I know that sounds like a lot, but all of these were just in short phrases. Morning journal time was replaced with First Five – and app from the Proverbs 31 crew. I still love this!
- Have prayer times specifically directed about Michael – This month, we prayed together a lot. There were just some really rough patches, and I’m glad we have God to lean on during this time.
Living A Healthier Life
- Live a more active life – I didn’t walk as much as I would have liked, but I did walk the morning of Thanksgiving. Walking is such a meditative thing for me. Plus, I took Jerzee along and showed her my old neighborhood. I don’t know if she was that impressed though, ha!
Get The House in Order
- Work on projects set aside in the
kitchen, library, and master bedroom – I am waiting for one more thing to come in for my master bedroom project. It is really coming together, and I can’t wait to show you!
Being Involved in the Community
- Volunteer with the SPCA– I worked with some dogs at the shelter, and then I worked at their special Christmas event, which I will talk about tomorrow!
Developing Personal Time
- Schedule a pamper/relaxation time each month– My mom and I got pedicures on Black Friday (which I prefer a lot over shopping!)
I’m not sure if I am going to do a final entry since New Year’s Day (the first day of January), I will probably share my new goals. I’m going to think about it over this month. I might just do a quick update sometime that week. Thank you for following me this year as I worked on these goals! I appreciate it so much!
Did you work on goals? Are you like me and already working on next year’s goals?