What I’ve Been Up To Lately

I mentioned in my Anticipating November blog that I've been working on a few projects.  Mainly, it's been a bunch of purging, but I've also been updating a few rooms.  One of those rooms is our library/my office.  Just last year, we turned my office into a library, but I took it a step further… Continue reading What I’ve Been Up To Lately


House Project #2: The Floors

A couple weeks ago, we completed a second major house project that has been on the books for a couple of years.  We got the majority of our floors replaced.  And by we, I mean we hired a company to do it.  Between busy season and baby season, if we tried to DIY this one,… Continue reading House Project #2: The Floors

Turning the Office Into a Library

I have always had a list of things that I've wanted to do in our house.  Lately, Michael and I have been watching seasons of Fixer Upper since it showed up on Hulu, and that has sparked some conversations between whether or not we wanted to move or focus on renovating in our current home.… Continue reading Turning the Office Into a Library

Jewelry Hanger Project

One of my summer goals is to get three projects accomplished that have been on my list forever.  One of those projects is creating a hanger board.  Originally, this was for the baby's room, but in the meantime, I plan to use it for my jewelry.  It's a versatile enough piece to do both. And… Continue reading Jewelry Hanger Project

Finally Done!

So, this year, I wanted to finish some projects in my master bedroom.  And now I've finally finished and taken pictures to show you! So, the first thing I completed was my drawer organization.  I bought all of the baskets from Target, and I organized the sock drawer, underwear drawer, and pajama drawer The next… Continue reading Finally Done!